Recital Preparation and Attire



As you all know, my Junior Recital is in 2 weeks, on February 9th! I feel very excited and nervous at the same time. I have had my dress for quite some time now. I just recently bought shoes.


 I love the bright blue of the dress! I found this dress at the Goodwill. It looked like it had been worn only once, twice, or never at all. It was only $15, so it was a deal. I especially love the sequin design on the bodice.

The shoes were from Shoe Department Encore. I found these in the Roanoke mall. They were only $16 and have cushioning in them, which is a bonus since I need something comfortable to play clarinet in! I love the black sheer ribbon and bows on the back.... Here's a close up picture for the detail!


I still have some jewelry to get. I am not sure what I will wear as far as jewelry goes. It needs to be professional and not too gaudy.

Just for fun, I drove into a lovely sunset the other day. I was able to get pictures of the sun setting on the road.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2000s Mall

Polly Esther's Life

Thoughtfulness