Pro Tools Class!


I am taking a Pro Tools class this semester! I am VERY EXCITED.

It has been a dream of mine to learn Pro Tools.I do like PreSonus Studio One, but AVID's software is the world's industry standard. It has many more features that Studio One does not. And it probably has hundreds more MIDI instruments. I hope to use Pro Tools in my career many times. I am actually saving up for it right now (putting extra change into my kitty bank). What I want to do is learn in this class, then purchase the software and use what I have learned.


 I am also learning Logic Pro.  Logic has a very good layout, and I look forward to using it as well, but I am used to PC's. Logic only works on Mac. Someday, I may get a Mac just for recording. But a little MacBook Air is $1500+! That is not the budget of a broke college student! My first choice is to buy Pro Tools (It is the #1 industry standard anyway) and put it on my PC.

                                       




It has been very, very cold in the Mountains of Virginia recently. There is a snowstorm coming tomorrow morning. All classes have been cancelled. Sadly, Pro Tools class would have been tomorrow. Oh well. I will enjoy it when I go back on Monday. I have the few hundred dollars saved up for Pro Tools, but I want to wait until I have learned how to use it well.


                                                    








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2000s Mall

Polly Esther's Life

Thoughtfulness