We Are The Millennials


                         This was originally for a score in a social media based video. I had so much fun writing this that I decided to keep this version as it was, the "song version", and wrote another version of this, the "film score" version. I like how both of them turned out. I have not written electronic music since Electricks.

                         It is a shame that Logic is made only for Mac. :( I have a PC, and I hate the thought of buying a MacBook for upwards of $1,500. Logic, WHY did you have to stop making yourself for PC? At least I can eventually get Pro Tools for PC.
                      
                          I love PreSonus Studio One, however. I think it does a very good job. I also learned to quantize to make it perfectly on the beat as well!

                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2000s Mall

Polly Esther's Life

Thoughtfulness