The Distant Song Stuck in my Head and Dragon #6: Blue Dragons in the Ice

                                   
                       The Quiet Girl- The Distant Song Stuck in my Head   

                                                         Artist: The Quiet Girl
                                                         Song: The Distant Song Stuck in My Head
                                                        Album: Sample Studio Recording "Reflections"


   This is the other one of my studio recordings that I have done so far with my new studio. It is an original song written and played by me, an instrumental song for the guitar. On this recording, I should have turned the volume up, but I did better on the editing. 
   I played this on a steel string guitar, fingerpicking the strings with my bare fingers. 
   About the song: years ago, I heard Bach's Prelude in D Minor on a CD, played on classical guitar. I didn't have this stuck in my head, but I did think about all the notes that made up the song and the way the guitar sounded. For years, I had some spontaneous, in-my-imagination multiple notes played by a guitar in rhythm stuck in the back of my head. It wasn't the song I heard on the CD, in fact, it was very different. But I had these notes in my head for years and not too long ago decided I would put these notes from my imagination into a song. So here it is. Inspired by Bach. 

                     Dragon #6: Blue Dragons in the Ice
    The sixth dragon picture I did is in the colored pencil medium. I like acrylic, but I like colored pencil the best because you can put a lot more detail in your artwork. I did my own version of another picture on the internet. I like the blues and black in the picture, it makes it cold and fierce. 

                                                                      RAWRR!!! 


   
   © 2013, The Quiet Girl. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying is punishable under Federal Law.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2000s Mall

Polly Esther's Life

Thoughtfulness