Dragon #4: The Battle

   This is the fourth dragon painting. It is acrylic. It is my version of Gustav Dore's painting of the Leviathan. I like the action of the angel with the sword and the Leviathan dragon coming up angrily out of the water.
   This is the original artwork by Gustav Dore:


   And this is the painting by me:


   And the good....





   ...And the evil.




    I am also getting better at recording with my studio set. I have now learned how to edit songs and have 2 recordings that I have done!


© 2013, The Quiet Girl. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying is punishable under Federal Law.


Comments

  1. Beautiful! You are very talented. This painting is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 2000s Mall

Polly Esther's Life

Thoughtfulness