Dragon #1: Dragon in the Moonlight

    In my art class, I am doing a portfolio called a concentration, which is twelve paintings or drawings of one theme. I am working on twelve different dragon paintings and drawings. I continue to get better and better at them and I like it. I am working on number ten now and wanted to show them one at a time in order.
   This is the very first painting, done over a year ago. It is an original acrylic painting.


    The green blob was done on Microsoft Paint to blot out my name for safety purposes.

     Here are two close ups: one of the moon and one of the dragon.





 

   © 2013, The Quiet Girl. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying is punishable under Federal Law.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2000s Mall

Polly Esther's Life

Thoughtfulness