B'Elanna Torres and T'Pol: Star Trek Character Portraits

  I like Star Trek. I like seeing the different alien races and the different space missions the characters go on. I have seen episodes from the original Star Trek, The Next Generation, Voyager, and Enterprise. I haven't seen any Deep Space Nine episodes, though.
   I have done artwork of two characters from these shows.

B'Elanna Torres
   B'Elanna Torres is a half-human, half-Klingon from Star Trek: Voyager. She is the starship engineer.

   This is an original acrylic painting on canvas paper.

T'Pol
T'Pol is a girl Vulcan from Star Trek: Enterprise. I don't know what rank she is in the show, though.

This is an original drawing done with simple Crayola Twistables and an ordinary sketchbook.


Live Long and Prosper!

© 2013, The Quiet Girl. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying is punishable under Federal Law.


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2000s Mall

Polly Esther's Life

Thoughtfulness