Flare Jeans from the 2000's are coming back and I love it!!!

 I'm excited. Do you know why? Flare jeans are coming back! I have been buying many a pair and stocking up on them as they return to style.

I found a pair of light-washed flare jeans at Loft for $39.99 this fall when they were having a sale. I decided to modify them and put slits on the sides, to look like a pair of flare jeans I saw online, but didn't feel like paying $88.00 for them: 

 

                                                    

They will do just fine, they are more than good enough for me and comfortable. 

 I have also seen full-blown bell bottoms for sale and being in style now. I love hippie-style bohemian clothes. I honestly thought these jeans were outrageous when they first showed up, but then I saw an old friend wearing a pair, and I liked the way she looked in them. I decided that I, too, would board the hippie van with the jeans. I ordered a pair of bell bottoms with metal rhinestones up the legs from Venus. I couldn't be happier (and hippier). I wore them for the first time to church and got many compliments from older people. 

 

I have also ordered jeans from Shein. The clothes are cheap, and even with the shipping, you get a lot of clothes for what you are paying. The jeans are true to size, and I have only had one instance with something not fitting, having ordered approximately 10, maybe 11, articles of clothing from them, several of them being pants. The jeans below from Shein look like jeans I owned probably 12 or so years ago, but that I can easily wear with adult outfits today. ☺



I'm so happy that some elements of the 2000's (and 60's!) are coming back. I can now wear my bell bottoms with one of my fringe kimonos and my satin braid headband, with my long flowing hair and guitar, and then I'll be all set for Woodstock! Or I could wear my more modern flares with microbraids and a conductor hat and my cheetah-patterned shoes and be a Cheetah girl! Or I could wear my studded belt with my gray flare jeans and revert back to my teenage goth emo years. I hope these styles never go away. 

Peace Out, and stay Cheetahlicious.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2000s Mall

Polly Esther's Life

Thoughtfulness