My Blue Nail Polish Addiction Continues....

I am trying to decide what color to paint my fingernails today. Many of you know that I have quite the array of colors in my collection. However, my favorite color is, once again, blue.

Probably 90% of the time I choose blue to paint my nails, and, depending on my mood, different shades, as shown here in my collection:


You can see the (almost) obsessive amount of blues that I own here, it is obvious of my addiction to the polish. 


Many times throughout my life I have bought two or more versions of the same color or formula: once I owned about three or more bottles of bright blue shimmer polish, my most favorite color of all to wear. Unfortunately, this is a habit I have: buying the same thing over and over again because I like it so much, because I'm a T-shirt and jeans kind of girl, and because it's so comfortable to wear, like an old pair of sweatpants. This habit goes for clothes too. I have had to try and break this habit....

This morning I went looking for my favorite polish of all- Royal Navy by Orly. It is pictured here in all its blue brilliance: 





See the sparkly iridescent shimmer?! It was my absolute favorite for years. I thought I still had it....




NO!!!! I remembered that I had thrown it out because... of course, I used up every drop and the bottle was all dried out. I shall get another one soon, I hope. Sorrow. 

Meanwhile, I have a few other colors in the back of my mind, like this one. 



This one is just bright fluorescent cobalt blue. So classy! 
And China Glaze's "Dorothy Who?" , "Can You Sea Me?" and "Star Hopping" (to replace my bottle of Essie's "Starry Starry Night" which also dried up to death). 



















This one also looks appealing. I don't care at all for My Little Pony, but look at all that blue.... 

  Ok, enough with polish land. I probably shouldn't have this much polish being that I am a performing clarinet player, but I love nail polish anyway and will always continue to. :) 

So, with that said, this is the color I have chosen to paint my nails:




I will need to take it off before my community band concert on Friday. 

I guess that is enough polish for the day. I will be back soon! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2000s Mall

Polly Esther's Life

Thoughtfulness