Let's Get Lost


My friend's brother asked me to score his film for him! I am so excited!

He is studying Cinematic Arts. He will be a senior, and he has to produce and direct a film as a senior project. Students from the Cinematic Arts department collaborate with School of Music students for their music. I am very excited to compose for him!

He is looking for mainly acoustic music, which I like. I had the opportunity to listen to music that was new to me, like Karen O and The Kids (Where The Wild Things Are). There was a lot of humming and strumming involved.

My computer is back to normal again. However, my friend has all of my files (including all my music and composition softwares) at his house. The original hard drive died, so it had to be replaced.

This is a rough cut of what he is looking for. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2000s Mall

Polly Esther's Life

Thoughtfulness