Finale and the Computer Shutdown

           I am proud to announce that a month ago, I ordered the full Finale 2014 software and it arrived before I expected it. I was so happy, I knew I could take professional composition software, as well as a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) with me wherever I go, not just leave the awesomeness at college. I put it on my computer, only to find out that it was registered under a different name.

            How is that possible?! I purchased it new!

            Well, the folks at the online music store I purchased it from were very kind and patient, and they sent me a new serial number to register it. As soon as I got back from vacation, I tried registering it again, this time with the new serial number. It finally worked, and from then on, FINALE WAS MINE!!!! I enjoy it so much, being able to compose at home or wherever I am at now.



            Unfortunately, my computer shut down and now shows the Blue Screen of Death. So I took it to a friend (who is studying Computer Science) and asked him to look at it. He is very good with computers. I hope that crazy machine can be back to normal and turn back on so I can continue with using Finale, my favorite software in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2000s Mall

Polly Esther's Life

Thoughtfulness