First blog in Months!!!

It has been months since I have written. A lot of things have happened. I am at school and I am working on getting my Commercial Music degree. I have written a lot more music, which is yet to be posted and will be soon.


I have been very busy this year, taking Music Theory, Aural Skills, General Ed, and Songwriting classes. I especially love the songwriting classes. I was looking for a bigger opportunity in that area and I have found more than one opportunity, taking them. I have found that I have improved my lyric writing as well as arranging my songs in a more understanding way.

I have also had to deal with a guy who did not treat me very well. I will not mention his name, but he tried to show off to me and make me feel bad about myself and my accomplishments, including my songs. He had opportunities that I did not get before I was in college, things I had only dreamed of doing. When I told him to stop bragging, he then started lying to me. It came to the point where I told him I was done. I felt anything but confident, I felt horrible about my accomplishments and my songs.

Girls, if a guy starts manipulating you and the moment you see it is a habit, he most likely will not change, even if you ask him to. He is not worth your time and your emotions! He is not worth you developing anxiety and depression! Get away from him!
You will accomplish more being confident and single than depressed with a guy who is causing you to feel that way.
I am so glad that I don't have to feel like I have to "compete" with him anymore to see who gets more views of their songs, how many people they show their songs to, or who writes the most hits.

And in my songwriting classes, I have learned that that is not how you are successful in a career like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2000s Mall

Polly Esther's Life

Thoughtfulness