Dragons #8, 9, 10, 11, and 12

   I haven't been on here in a long time. I have been quite busy.

   I finished my art portfolio and all of my dragons about the time I published my last entry here. However, as I said a few months ago, for logical reasons, I would show the pictures in the order I did them, in an orderly fashion. Here they are.

   #8: Girl with Wild Dragon
   
   This is a colored pencil drawing. The original picture that I drew this from pictured the dragon with a broken wing, or a piece of it missing, with a thorn in it. I decided I would draw the dragon healthy instead. :) 

   The girl is gently holding the dragon's hand.....





#9: The Woman and the Dragon

   In the Bible, the book of Revelation has many symbols representing things that God says will happen in the end times. Chapter 12 of Revelation has a woman and a ferocious dragon as symbols. 

   Revelation 12: 1-4
   "And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth. And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems. His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them down to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child he might devour it." 

   The woman.......



   .....and the dragon. 
This is a close up of the dragon's heads.

                                                               HISSSSSS!!!!! ROOOOAAARRR!!!!!




  
   I have been told more than once that Revelation is a hard book of the Bible to understand. I have read this chapter more than once too. I don't get it. I do know that the dragon represents the devil.








 #10: The Komodo Dragon
   When I was working on this drawing, my art teacher told me that it looked 3D. This is another concept of what a dragon is. And it's wild.










 #11: My New Pet

   I did this artwork with regular pastels and colored pencils. For the fingers and the background, I used pastels. For the dragon and the steam coming out of its mouth, I used colored pencils. 





   I like how the tail curls around one of the fingers.

 #12: Interstate Apocalypse
    What an accident. I don't know what I or the rest of traffic would do if that thing were in the middle of the road......
    The whole city underneath the bridge would probably see it and panic.

 What a crash. 

Well, that's the collection I have done, my concentration of 12 pieces of dragon artwork.

I am working on some more songs and reading more about recording studios. 


© 2013, The Quiet Girl. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying is punishable under Federal Law.


 
  



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2000s Mall

Polly Esther's Life

Thoughtfulness